Thursday, January 29, 2009

mirror mirror, on the wall..

See when I met the girl she knew the struggle, no guap she was abused ha dad used the muscle/ lived an in efficiency,had room for expansion, she live in my heart she said to her it was a mansion/ she kept moving tried a smile for a fit, she was mah uptown girl, on ha ignorant shit/ swag was crazy u couldn't budge it, but the budget, you couldn't love it, like love above the covers, but the feelings, they was smothered/ had a great heart, horrible past, hopes for a better days/ always gets sent away, and faith was just a cent away/ but the price is costly, she answered honestly, she never split her word she just used an apostrophe/ and her love was undeniable, life undesirable, but the way that she fight is so admirable/ I keep her close to me I follow her with stealth, under my wings clinked on to my belt, its weird with ma, I strive for her health, cause when I see her I sort of see my self

No comments:

Post a Comment