Friday, January 2, 2009

well, this is a first...

First and foremost i would like to thank my Friend, and mentor, Andre Everette, for getting me involved in this...invest my time in something productive as he says...

I'm new to this so i'll try to make this one as good as i can.

Life, as we know it, year by year gets harder as we mature and sometimes you feel like giving up. May it be Money problems, girl Problems, Family problems what ever, we all find very difficult times in our lives. I have been through my share of difficult situations, thankfully i usually have someone i can rely on to help me through and give me great motivational advice on how to turn my bad luck as it seems, more beneficial for me. How to take negative energy and make it help me get better at this difficult task called living.
For one, as bad as everything seems for one, someone will always be in a far more worst position then you, so be very thankful and fruitful of everything you have because in less then a blink of an eye you can lose it all, the little things you have, can be the so much that someone else has if you catch my drift. I have learned my lesson thanks to my mentor in which i mentioned before, i used to look at what i had like "damn, my game looking weak man. i have so little of everything"...but what goes through ones mind as they stop at a red light in an inter-section somewhere and they see a poor home-less on the street, sending blessings to everyone sometimes with a smile on their face, wearing the same thing they wore the last two years, on a wheel chair with a missing leg. Due to things like this i am far more greatful of what i have.
Object is nothing compared to heart, and as long as you have a lot of heart, and a lot of faith, just know God is behind you in every little problem you think you have and will definitely help you through.
after all, God will never put you in a position that you can't handle....but you my friend, can definitely put yourself in a position that you can't handle...so just keep faith alive, and be happy of every little thing you have....
Julio Taveras.


post-script:
for a first i think i did rather Good, lol.
if not, i'll get better with time, for which i have ALL the time in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm giving some kind of acceptance speech, lol. But honestly man, you don't give yourself enough credit. It was in you. Your writing is on point, you just weren't interested. But once you took the time, you discovered that it was there all along.

    And yea, life is rough at times. But we have to struggle a little, to appreciate more. And I'm copying this blog as a written agreement to be reimbursed when you hit it big.

    ReplyDelete