Friday, January 9, 2009

Please, keep beating..

Boom boom, boom boom, boom boom,

I have her, I love her, but I speak for myself,
I need her, she hears me..but there's always somebody else
Or another obstacle to over come,
another reason for me to run,
Overflow my blood, till I feel like I'm done,
but wait...

Boom boom,boom boom,boom boom

My heart still beatin', that means you still here,
You could be across the world my love would still be near,
please don't crush my heart my love, that's my one and only fear.
And listen dear, please think about what could be,
what should be, it will be..
hold on

Boom boom, boom boom, boom boom

Its still beating steadily slowely decreasing,
My blood isn't going through, but I have a whole bunch of feelings I should be releasing,
But will it ever be?
Just you and me?
Flowing, relaxing, we could be free.
We could be perfect, well there's no such thing.
But I could make ya finger feel Claustrophobic and u could blame the ring,
But you can't blame me for the way I feel,
Damn baby girl, love really kills,
And it goes

..Booom boom, boo boo,b..b,,....(beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

No comments:

Post a Comment