Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The fallacy of love

I love her, yeah and I'll never let her go/ but its like a migit in restrain it just isn't meant to grow/ or maybe it is,developing slow/ and I'm falling cold like characteristics of the snow/ and she say she feel the same like Siamese trying to get the bigger plan/ I'm always there for her I be waiting by the stand/but she doesn't understand I could be the better man/best man under sun like a wedding in the sands/ I couldn't give her the world, but I give her all my heart/I could make her smile all day, make her shine in the dark/ and I never doubt us not a thought above, all I know is you was supposed to be my rock of love/like Brett, help me in the heart foundation/rather than put it through these complications/ such a fallacy to see/the reason that you plead/ that our love isn't allow to grow like weed/ so if you really believe that you wanna be a "WE"/ then don't hesitate and come get with me/ and lets make something happen I just need an answer/ and we will never end so no happily ever after..

No comments:

Post a Comment